When you look at a piece of our furniture, we believe you can see the hands that made it. Our tables and bedroom sets aren’t stamped out of a factory, our chests and dressers aren’t glued together by massive machines. They’re made by living, breathing people who bring generations of woodworking expertise to each piece. For example, all of our dining tables are created by Ammon. The artisans in his table workshop have over 60 years of combined woodworking experience. By drawing on this vast experience, Ammon is able to craft tables that are precise, durable, and beautiful.
Our Top 3 Picks
- Top 5 reasons to Choose the Kalispell Bedroom collection:
- 1: solid wood Furniture: the Kalispell Bedroom collection is constructed from solid plantation-grown Mahogany
- 2: no MDF or Particle Board: does not contain these inferior components that are found in most Furniture today
- 3: kiln-dried hardwood: this process establishes moisture Content uniformity and prevents warping, cracking, and splitting
- 4: 12-step Finish: the rustic Mahogany Finish with mild distressing enhances the beauty of the natural wood grain and provides a seasoned Quality to this collection
- Fully assembled wood case and metal frame wood paper laminate Finish, four drawers, metal base in Black ships 1 per carton
- Fully assembled wood case and metal frame
- Wood paper laminate Finish, four drawers, metal base in Black
- Ships 1 per carton
- Can be paired side by side with another 4-drawer chest to create a double dresser
- Matte white lacquer finish and white melamine
- Orientation: Vertical
- Product Type: Standard Dresser/Chest
- Material Details: MDF and particle board
Best Under $100
Best Under $200
Best Under $500
- Bedside cabinet rattan cabinets, drawers are breathable and moisture-proof, environmentally friendly and durable.
- Size: 60 * 50 * 30cm, suitable for all styles of home decoration and bedroom decoration
- No need to install, use directly, storage rack items can not be sold.This classic understated bedside table is designed with practicality in mind, and can be used as bedside tables, side tables and cabinets, en suite bathrooms, bedrooms, living and hallways.
- The top of the bedside table can accommodate books, cups and magazines to provide you with a comfortable and relaxing living environment.