When you look at a piece of our furniture, we believe you can see the hands that made it. Our tables and bedroom sets aren’t stamped out of a factory, our chests and dressers aren’t glued together by massive machines. They’re made by living, breathing people who bring generations of woodworking expertise to each piece. For example, all of our dining tables are created by Ammon. The artisans in his table workshop have over 60 years of combined woodworking experience. By drawing on this vast experience, Ammon is able to craft tables that are precise, durable, and beautiful.
Solid Wood Dining Tables under $300
- Kings Brand Furniture - Kurmer Square Solid Wood Dining Room Kitchen Table, Natural Oak
- Featuring a traditional finish, this contemporary square table will add to your kitchen and dining area. Made of solid rubber wood.
- The stable wood frame offers clean straight lines with straight legs, for a refined, versatile look.
- Finish: Natural Oak. Construction: Solid Rubber Wood
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 30"D x 29"H
Solid Wood Dining Tables under $500
Solid Wood Dining Tables under $1000
- Sleek rustic casual design
- 18" removable extension leaf - increases table size from 64" to 82"
- Seats 6-8 comfortably
- Part of the Mandi collection; matching dining bench and chairs
- Solid wood with an antique brown finish veneer
- WOODEN DINING ROOM TABLE – This full size kitchen table provides plenty of space to dine and is perfect for families and entertaining. This wood table measures 48 inches long, 38 inches wide for extra leg room, and 30 inches tall.
- 100% SOLID MAPLE WOOD – Built to last, our wooden dining table is fully made from solid wood – no MDF – for superior durability, strength, stability, and heirloom quality. Finished in a warm Caramel Brown hue that is beautifully contrasted with crisp Antique White legs.
- DISTRESSED RECTANGLE TABLE WITH PROTECTIVE COATING – The hand worn edges, worm holing, rubbed paint, and distressed accents lend rustic, modern farmhouse charm. Table is sealed with a catalyzed varnish coat for extra protection that will last for generations.
- EXPERTLY HAND-CRAFTED IN THE USA – Each 48-inch long dining table is made from locally sourced wood and meticulously crafted in the USA from skilled Ohio woodworkers with knowledge passed down from generations of experienced ancestors.
- MINIMAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED WITH LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – We are confident our inspiring design work, top-notch craftsmanship, and incredible durability will exceed your standards, but we offer a limited lifetime warranty for peace of mind.
Solid Wood Dining Tables under $2000
Great Priced Solid Wood Dining Tables! – Spotted by PriceMeter
- CLASSIC DINING ROOM TABLE: Solid Pine Wood, Rectangular. Also perfect for kitchen or living room.
- NATURAL OILED FINISH: Resistant to water, coffee, wine, other liquids. Ask any maintenance questions.
- This furniture is a smart choice for family, offices, restaurants, schools, hotels and bars.
- Also available: Extension Plates, Chairs, Benches. All hand-made individual, unique items and easy to assemble.
- Brazililian Pine wood made in agreement with environmental authority. Reduces greenhouse gases – rapidly-growing plantation material.
- Includes: one (1) Table
- Dimensions: 32.25”D x 69.00”W x 29.50”H
- Material: Acacia wood
- Assembly required
- With sleek, finished lines, this Dining table is ideal for any spot in your home. Made with acacia wood, this table is both sturdy, as well as pleasant to look at. The contrast of the rustic metal finish of the legs Helps enhance the overall appeal of the table. Enjoy it anywhere you need a Dining table.
- Fill your dining room with warmth around this rustic farm table that accommodates up to 6 people. This beautiful table is built for restaurants to set a country-rustic atmosphere.
- Rustic dining room table for the home and restaurants
- 1" thick plank top with 4" thick apron, Solid pine construction
- Country-rustic appeal, can be dressed up to fit any modern environment
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS >>> Overall Size: 38"W x 60"D x 30"H