When you look at a piece of our furniture, we believe you can see the hands that made it. Our tables and bedroom sets aren’t stamped out of a factory, our chests and dressers aren’t glued together by massive machines. They’re made by living, breathing people who bring generations of woodworking expertise to each piece. For example, all of our dining tables are created by Ammon. The artisans in his table workshop have over 60 years of combined woodworking experience. By drawing on this vast experience, Ammon is able to craft tables that are precise, durable, and beautiful.
Folding Dining Tables under $200
Folding Dining Tables under $500
- Convertible console to dining table; Country inspired turned legs; Double pedestal
- Distressing and wood grain will vary; Dining room, game room/home office, eat-in kitchen, or entryway
- Overall: 62" W x 18" D x 30" H, 62" W x 36" D x 30" H (closed, open)
- Modern farmhouse style; Seats 2 - 6; Distressed white
- Assembly: Required
Folding Dining Tables under $1000
- Whether you want to create a cozy look at home or for your next event this on-trend folding farm table is perfect. This beautiful wood table is sturdy enough to use in restaurants and can be used without linens to create a country-rustic atmosphere.
- Rustic Craftsmanship: .75" thick plank top with 4" thick apron, solid pine construction
- 3.5" Square Legs lock underneath top, Push in pins to secure legs, pull out pins to fold legs
- Rustic, country-chic design conforms in modern environments
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS >>> Overall Size: 40"W x 96"D x 29.75"H | Folded Size: 96"W x 5"D x 29.75"H | Base Size: 28.25"W x 65.25"L
Folding Dining Tables on Sale! – Spotted by PriceMeter
- Beautiful Laminate Wood Finish Top with Black Metal Frame
- Easily Turning from a Dining Table to an Office Desk or a Console Table. Great functional piece
- Dimensions: Dining Table; W55 in. x D29.5 in. x H29.5 in., Console Table W55 in. x D16.5 in. x H29.5 in.
- No Assembly Required. 1 year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. This product ships: one (1) table in one (1) box
- Product Care: Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight and maintain at least two feet between furniture and heat sources. Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface otherwise scratches may occur. Do not place any high-temperature items directly on the wood top. Use coasters or place mats to prevent damage to the high-gloss or melamine veneer finish. To clean the metal parts, use a Stainless-Steel cleaner on the regular basis especially in areas of high humidity otherwise rusting or squeaking may occur. Use a wood cleaner on the top. Do not use power tools to assemble this product.