When you look at a piece of our furniture, we believe you can see the hands that made it. Our tables and bedroom sets aren’t stamped out of a factory, our chests and dressers aren’t glued together by massive machines. They’re made by living, breathing people who bring generations of woodworking expertise to each piece. For example, all of our dining tables are created by Ammon. The artisans in his table workshop have over 60 years of combined woodworking experience. By drawing on this vast experience, Ammon is able to craft tables that are precise, durable, and beautiful.
Folding Dining Tables under $200
Folding Dining Tables under $500
Folding Dining Tables under $1000
- Whether you want to create a cozy look at home or for your next event this on-trend folding farm table is perfect. This beautiful wood table is sturdy enough to use in restaurants and can be used without linens to create a country-rustic atmosphere.
- Rustic Craftsmanship: .75" thick plank top with 4" thick apron, solid pine construction
- 3.5" Square Legs lock underneath top, Push in pins to secure legs, pull out pins to fold legs
- Rustic, country-chic design conforms in modern environments
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS >>> Overall Size: 40"W x 96"D x 29.75"H | Folded Size: 96"W x 5"D x 29.75"H | Base Size: 28.25"W x 65.25"L
Folding Dining Tables on Sale! – Spotted by PriceMeter
- Rustic Style
- Plank Top
- .875" Thick Table Top
- 4" Thick Apron underneath Top
- 3.5" Thick Square Legs