When you look at a piece of our furniture, we believe you can see the hands that made it. Our tables and bedroom sets aren’t stamped out of a factory, our chests and dressers aren’t glued together by massive machines. They’re made by living, breathing people who bring generations of woodworking expertise to each piece. For example, all of our dining tables are created by Ammon. The artisans in his table workshop have over 60 years of combined woodworking experience. By drawing on this vast experience, Ammon is able to craft tables that are precise, durable, and beautiful.
Folding Dining Tables under $200
Folding Dining Tables under $500
Folding Dining Tables under $1000
- A multi-purpose table that can adapt to various scenes
- Living room, study, bedroom, create a comfortable life
- Easy to install and safe to use
- Spacious desktop for unconstrained use
- As a bedside table or side is a good choice
Folding Dining Tables on Sale! – Spotted by PriceMeter
- Keep the table leaves folded for everyday use or open them up to accommodate up to six guests.
- The walnut brown wood tabletop can match any chair color while X-shaped solid wood base ensures stability.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty: try for 100 days.
- Easy 20-minute assembly.
- Full table Length: 43” x Width: 40” x Height: 31”. Fold both sides and the width changes to 22”.
- Rustic Style
- Plank Top
- .875" Thick Table Top
- 4" Thick Apron underneath Top
- 3.5" Thick Square Legs
- Beautiful Laminate Wood Finish Top with Black Metal Frame
- Easily Turning from a Dining Table to an Office Desk or a Console Table. Great functional piece
- Dimensions: Dining Table; W55 in. x D29.5 in. x H29.5 in., Console Table W55 in. x D16.5 in. x H29.5 in.
- No Assembly Required. 1 year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. This product ships: one (1) table in one (1) box
- Product Care: Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight and maintain at least two feet between furniture and heat sources. Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface otherwise scratches may occur. Do not place any high-temperature items directly on the wood top. Use coasters or place mats to prevent damage to the high-gloss or melamine veneer finish. To clean the metal parts, use a Stainless-Steel cleaner on the regular basis especially in areas of high humidity otherwise rusting or squeaking may occur. Use a wood cleaner on the top. Do not use power tools to assemble this product.