12 Years of Customer Service
It's no simple thing to create a custom-sized dining set, ship it 2,000 miles across the country and guarantee that you're going to be happy with your new furniture.
Fortunately, you don't need to worry about this. Getting it right is our problem!
We've shipped over 10,000 pieces of furniture across the United States since 2001. We've done this by creating high quality furniture, providing great customer service, and by assuring our customer's satisfaction with a full 100% money-back guarantee.
Our 100% Quality Guarantee
We offer a 100% quality guarantee on all of our furniture. We will refund all of your money, including your original shipping charges, under the following conditions:
- The piece is not created to our rigourous quality standards, does not match the product description, and we are unable to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.
- You may reject the order upon delivery, OR return the furniture to us in new condition within 30 days of delivery. (If you are shipping the furniture back to Erik Organic, you must contact us and ship the furniture to the address we specify. Erik Organic reserves the right to reject returns of merchandise that shows signs of customer use or damage).
We cannot offer this 100% quality guarantee for the following reasons:
- The furniture is not the right size for your needs.
- The color of the furniture does not match the photographs on the website (please request a free wood sample prior to choosing a stain color).
- The color of the furniture is slightly different than the color of the wood sample (handcrafted wood furniture will have minor, natural variations in grain and color).
- Handcrafted wood furniture will have natural variations in grain, color, and material characteristics such as knots, insect markings, pitch pockets, and mineral streaks. These are not considered defects.
- Because of the use of natural materials and the handcrafted nature of our products, this quality guarantee does not cover minor differences or variations between illustrations or floor samples and your furniture.
- Slight variations in appearance (normal shrinkage, swelling, hairline cracks, minor warping, etc.) which result from normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climate changes within the home.
- The recently-applied wood finish has an unpleasant odor, or sensitivites to the odor of recently-applied wood finish.
- Damage or appearance changes from improper care or storage after delivery.
- Damage from exposure to extremely high or low humidity, or rapid temperature changes, after delivery.
- Damage resulting from accidents, abuse, improper use, or negligence after delivery, including but not limited to burns, scuffs, watermarks, scratches, pet damage, or damage from cleaning products.
- Damage resulting from commercial or outdoor use.
- Repairs not performed or authorized by Erik Organic.
Click here for details on our furniture warranty.
Please click here for details on our shipping policies.
Please click here for details on cancellations and returns.
Modifications and Cancellations
Click here for details on order modifications.