100% Quality Guarantee
A Year to Fall in Love with Your New Furniture
We're so confident that you will be completely happy with your new furniture when it arrives that we offer a one-year, 100% money back guarantee.
You have a full year to fall in love with your new furniture — or you can simply contact us, and send it back for a full refund!
Your Home Becomes Our Showroom
How can we make such an astounding offer? Because we know how well our furniture shows, when you see it in-person!
We get hundreds of contacts from people who have seen Erik Organic furniture at a friend's home or office. We love getting our furniture out there in the world!
And if you need further proof of how spectacular this furniture is in person, we've shipped over 15,000 pieces in the last 16 years ... and have had less than 14 returns!
That's less than 1 per year!
We're very good at what we do, and confident that you will feel this is one of the best purchases you have ever made. That's why we're still in
business after 16 years!
So buy from Erik Organic without worry. We are here to make sure you are happy with our work. Our one-year quality guarantee is just one more way we
ensure your satisfaction.
Our 100% Quality Guarantee
We offer a 100% quality guarantee on all of our furniture. We will refund all of your money, including your original shipping charges, under the following conditions:
- The furniture is not created to our rigourous quality standards, the furniture does not match the product description, and we are unable to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.
- You may reject the order upon delivery, OR return the furniture to us in new condition within 365 days of delivery. (If you are shipping the furniture back to Erik Organic, you must contact us and ship the furniture to the address we specify. Erik Organic reserves the right to reject returns of merchandise that shows signs of customer use or damage).
We cannot offer this 100% quality guarantee for the following reasons:
- The furniture was created to the specifications you provided to us, but your specifications were wrong (For example — if the cabinet you asked us to build doesn't fit inside your front doorway, then we then cannot accept a return on that basis).i
- The color of the furniture does not match the photographs on the website (We ask you to please request a free wood stain catalog prior to choosing a stain color).
- The color of the furniture is slightly different than the color of the stain catalog or wood sample (Because handcrafted wood furniture will have minor, natural variations in grain and color. This is part of its beauty and appeal! Handmade furniture created from genuine hardwoods will never be as uniform as factory-made furniture).
- Handcrafted wood furniture will have natural variations in grain, color, and material characteristics such as knots, insect markings, pitch pockets, and mineral streaks. These are not considered defects. Because of the use of natural materials and the handcrafted nature of our products, this quality guarantee does not cover minor differences or variations between illustrations or floor samples and your furniture.
- Slight variations in appearance (normal shrinkage, swelling, hairline cracks, minor warping, etc.) which result from normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climate changes within the home.
- If the recently-applied wood finish has an unpleasant odor, or if someone in your home has sensitivities to the odor of recently-applied wood finish (Newly applied wood finish can be a bit strong on brand new furniture, for the first few days or weeks. The wood finish takes up to a month to fully cure. If you believe that this might be a problem, please chat with us about alternate wood finish options!).
- Damage or appearance changes from improper care or improper storage after delivery.
- Damage from exposure to extremely high or low humidity, rapid temperature changes, or sunlight after delivery.
- Damage resulting from accidents, abuse, improper use, or negligence after delivery, including but not limited to burns, scuffs or scratches, watermarks or staining, pet damage, or damage from cleaning products, chemical treatments, or protective coatings.
- Damage resulting from commercial or outdoor use.
- Repairs not performed or authorized by Erik Organic.
Click here for details on our furniture warranty.
Please click here for details on our shipping policies.
Please click here for details on cancellations and returns.
Modifications and Cancellations
Click here for details on order modifications.